Monday, July 25, 2011

I Love Them So Much, I Had to Steal Them Twice!

I had a dry spell from "stealing" until I saw Eleven Shoes pop up on Kidsteals.com the other day.  Connor desperately needed new shoes so I felt no (okay, little) guilt when it came to buying him a new pair of shoes, especially such great quality ones at half price.  I have heard a lot about Eleven shoes and they were on my list of shoes to buy if I happened to see them on a daily deal website.  Yes, I still check the websites from time to time although my purchases have gone down significantly. 

Back to the Eleven shoes.  They arrived in the mail today and they are just as expected.  They fit perfectly which is what I wanted.  Connor needs shoes that will fit right now.  They have the best velcro closures I've ever seen.  These shoes are going to stay on his feet because I'm not showing him how to take them off yet.  Each shoe has two velcro closures that go both directions.  I took a photo from above so you can see what I mean.  The shoes are solid and look like they'll handle a lot of wear.  They've got lot of grip on the bottom and I am just generally impressed with the overall quality.  They even feel nice.  Of course, they look great too which is always important.

The only bad news is that I am pretty sure that something is going on with the Eleven Shoes company.  I am not 100% sure they going out of business but I believe that was the jist of what I read on Twitter the other day.  Because of this, I just checked the www.kidsteals.com website archives to see if I could stock up on another pair or two and I could and I did.  In fact, there are a couple styles available tonight that weren't there when I checked last so I got a different style for Connor and even got a pair for Aleena to wear when she's a bit older.  Here's a direct link if you're interested.  Eleven Shoes on the KidSteals Archives

Here's the shoes...and that's the dog's paw.  Our house is a zoo!
The top view.  You can see how the velcro closures go both ways.
Now that's some serious grip!

2 comments:

  1. Those would have been perfect when my son was a bit younger!
    Following you from the Great Canadian link exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trudy,

    What a cute pair of velcro shoes for your little one! Seems like a great reference/resource for many moms. I was wondering if I could feature this article on our new mommy blogger online community http://www.atomicreach.com/microsite/sillylittleones

    If you are interested in learning more about this, please feel free to email me at annettewong@atomicreach.com

    Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

    All the best,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails