Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sibling Love :-)

You know when you're kind of having a rough week with the kids?  I can't even explain why except that maybe I'm a bit stressed with my class but I've been lacking patience with my toddler this week.  I feel bad because I don't think he's doing anything wrong except for being a typical two year old.

It's also hard being cooped up in the winter so we don't get out as much as I'd like.  If I'm being honest, I could get out more but the whole process of going out and then trying to keep up with my toddler in foreign environments is even more stressful than this mild version of cabin fever.

With that little rant out of the way, the kiddos have been interacting a lot more now especially since Aleena is more confident sitting on her own.  Here's some photos of them tonight.  I hope they love each other this much when they're teenagers.  A mother can always hope.





I will announce the winner of the Something Sassy baby/toddler hat giveaway tomorrow afternoon. Entries will be accepted until Noon SK time. Click on the picture of my cute baby below for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails