Friday, November 12, 2010

Mommy's New Toy!

I've always wanted a stand mixer and look what I got today!  It kind of looks like the Rolls Royce of KitchenAid Mixers to me.  I am going to break this baby out of the box tomorrow and test it.  This might be a problem for a carb addict but I'm looking forward to using it nonetheless.  It's perfect timing for my Christmas cookie bake-a-thon and I'm sure that the kids are going to love watching it mix up all sorts of things (as am I).  My first experiment will be making my favourite muffins which are the Little Miss Muffin Tops recipe from the Eat, Shrink and Be Merry cookbook.  I also want to try making some chocolate chip cookies as mixing up cookie dough is always a pain but not anymore! 


Speaking of toys, this is one of Aleena's favourites...the Winkel.  It's easy to grab and chew on which are the two basic requirements for a 7 month old.


Last but not least, I've got another fun giveaway lined up for next week.  It will start on Monday.  Looking forward to another week of fun!   I have to get back to my presentation on gerunds and infinitives now.  To be or not to be done..that is the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails