Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I've Got a Bad Case of Termpaperitis

That's right...I've had to take a self-imposed blogging break due to a nagging case of Termpaperitis that I've had for a while now.  The symptoms have really worsened in recent days.  I've been experiencing headaches, lack of sleep, blurry vision and carpal tunnel syndrome.  Unfortunately, the only form of treatment seems to be facing the illness head on and trying to tackle it the best I can.  The hardest part is that I haven't had Termpaperitis for several years and it's difficult to deal with when you haven't experienced it in some time.  It's one of those nasty bugs that hits harder when you haven't had it in a long time.  Chances are, I'll have to cope with this ailment for many years to come until I have Mastered it.  I have taken a picture of the disease so you will know how to identify it and make every attempt to avoid it.  

 The viruses!


If all goes well, I will have fully recovered by tomorrow, at which time I will announce the very lucky winner of my current giveaway. If you too have been suffering from Termpaperitis or perhaps Procrastinationitis and haven't had a chance to enter yet, please click on the Little Thread's logo to enter. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails