Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Fall" Photos with the Family

So we've been meaning to take a trip to the park for some photos for a few days now but something always seems to come up.  Although it was a bit windy today, we decided to go anyway so we wouldn't miss out on all the gorgeous fall colours.  Here are a few photos from our trip to the park.  I am so glad we finally have a new family photo with Aleena in it.

Yum!

Okay, you took my fingers out of my mouth. Now what?!

Oh, you want me to smile?!  Okay!

You mean you're going to make me sit here all by myself?

Well, oookay.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Miracle #1
...and Miracle #2!

And welcome to the "fall" part of the evening.  Notice the huge goose egg on Connor's forehead.

Fun!!!

Connor has progressed from pushing strollers to pushing  large boulders.  Next up, cars?!

Connor enjoyed walking through all the leaves.

Awwww!

Awwww!!
Aleena's all bundled up for the walk back to the car.



Ready to go home!

There were LOTS more photos.  I just quickly cropped a few of my favourites to share.  We had a lovely evening!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, you have one beautiful family. Love the captions! Hope Connors boo boo get's better quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a great time! Fall is my favorite time for pictures, hopefully the weather keeps up so we can enjoy whats left of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails